[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Ulverston & District Motorcycle Club • View topic - ANNUAL EASTER EGG RUNS - 19 & 26 MARCH

ANNUAL EASTER EGG RUNS - 19 & 26 MARCH

Post your events here

ANNUAL EASTER EGG RUNS - 19 & 26 MARCH

Postby bobg » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:33 am

This year's Easter Egg Runs are as follows:

George Hastwell - Friday 19th March - meet ay Halford's car park @ 1:30pm

Sandside School - Friday 26th March - meet at the Lanky @ 1:00pm

Above times subject to confirmation.

WE NEED AS MANY BIKES AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT.

Hopefully BAeSystems will be helping with the egg wall again but we need YOU to collect eggs & money.

If you are willing to run a raffle please contact either Julie (470822) or me (585442) and we can fix you up with raffle tickets and suitable egg.
BobG .....AKA "The Silver Fox"

Ride fast, ride safe
bobg

Re: ANNUAL EASTER EGG RUNS - 19 & 26 MARCH

Postby Tomb » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:52 am

Bob, we've 4 easter eggs to donate, and I'll try getting both friday afternoons off work to attend.
Tomb

Postby Macca » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 am

Bob, I`m hoping to make both egg runs , but will confirm soon, will definatley be able to make at least one . am moving house soon and i`ve got a feeling it will be one of them dates , should find out within the next week or so
Macca

Postby Macca » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Bob, i`ll be there both egg runs (19th & 26th) we`re moving house a tad earlier on the 15th, so they`ll be no problem now :)
Macca

Postby Jimi » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Hello Bob

I'll be there as well! Can you get a message out that Sandside is now a delivery only, and the bikes are required on Friday 21st May. Thanks, Jimmy
Jimi

Postby guzzirider » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm

CJ will be at both G Hastwell & Sandside.

BAES egg campaign & money collection is well underway
guzzirider

Postby guzzirider » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:24 pm

:( Really unhappy with myself. Tried to start the guzzi this morning to ride to work before this afternoons egg run at George Hastwell, but bike would not start. I suspected the battery might be flat, so just threw it on charge and got in the car and drove off a bit late and flustered. Got home, got bike out to get to the egg run and bloody bike still wouldn't start...Panic!....Started with obvious things first, like terminal tightness both at battery and solenoids and checked the main power fuses...all OK. Took the battery out of the bike, and tested it to find 12.4v. A bit low maybe but should be enough. So I took the battery out of alex's bandit and cut a wooden block to use as a stool cause the bandit battery is a lot smaller than the guzzis. Put the battery in and tried to start it...still no joy! Put the bandit battery back in the bandit and started the bike no problem! Bugger... Got out my manual and checked what all fuses were for in the auxiliary fuse panel and found that an auxiliary 15amp fuse is fitted in the starter coil circuit. I eventually found it... and yes it was blown. So actually the bloody thing could have been fixed within 5 minutes if only I had checked all the obvious things first. So, sorry guys for not being at the egg run this afternoon. Hope all went well.

I spoke with Bob G and explained my absence to discover Bob was on the Torpoint Ferry having had a shock phone call in the early hours of this morning. Hence I know that Bob did not make it either.

Problem solved, I am now looking forward to a blat up the M6, M74 & A701 to the Scottish Motorcycle show tomorrow.

guzzirider (when it works!)
guzzirider

Postby Tomb » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:41 am

Tomb

Postby Jimi » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Tom I think if it should be the kids that are complaining about sitting on a rat bike! I dont think they could work it out - it wasn't modern and colourful enough for them!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: SMILES WONT WORK :lol: :lol: :lol: ha ha
Jimi

Postby Tomb » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Prize winning ratbike I'll have you know :D :D :D
Tomb

Next

Return to Events