Newsletters

UDMCC Forum

Newsletters

Postby gamma498 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 am

I got an email off Tom last night regarding my newsletter, he seemed tired and emotional (lol!) but the gist I got was that I should put my thoughts on here so that we could discuss the drivel I spout as the newsletter is a tad one-sided. To that aim, I have pasted the newsletter into a post in the 'newsletters' section, previously I'd uploaded them as PDF's but this could be a better solution as long as there isn't any pictures in there.
What are your thoughts peeps? Feel free to comment, try not to abuse! I don't really mind, do what you like, I'm not sensitive! :mrgreen:
gamma498

Re: Newsletters

Postby Tomb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:28 pm

You can tell I'm tired and emotional from an email??!!! ....bloody 'ell you're good! :D

The point I was trying to make, (through my yawns and tears :lol: ) was that your newsletter was a good read, thought provoking, a good craic. You'd clearly put time and effort and a great deal of thought into it, it deserved response/replies, the trouble with the newsletter is its one sided, we can't reply.

We have a perfectly good forum here, why not use it. Knibby is desperate to post some replies and vent his own opinions/heap praise on your literary musings ;)

Pasting your writings is a much better way of posting your work, well played.
Tomb

Postby clarky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

NEWSLETTER - small publication (as a leaflet or newspaper) containing news of interest chiefly to a special group.
clarky

Postby Tomb » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 pm

I agree Clarky, I didn't want Nick to post the whole newsletter on here, simply post a few of his thoughts/opinions/rants. Thats the trouble with a newsletter rant, no-one can join in, we can now.

The "news of chiefly interest to a special group" can be kept to the newsletter
Tomb

Return to UDMC - Chat